Move Heavy Loads with a Dura Bilt Pork Lift
Every swine operation will have a unique set of challenges. Oftentimes one of those challenges, no matter how hard you try or how well you pay attention is having to move a deceased meat animal. Every rancher or proprietor that works with livestock understands that this fact is part of the game.
With an intense focus on providing unique and value-added customer service to our clients ADA Enterprises has, along with other livestock operation solutions, developed what we believe to be one of the best values in pork lifts that exists on the market. What seems to be such a mundane piece of equipment has become such an important part of our product line up and our customers’ tooling.
In this article, we’d like to talk about the benefits of using a properly sized pork lift and the specific lift offering that ADA Enterprises has for our swine operation clients.
Ready to order Dura Bilt Pork Lifts offer more efficiency and easier workloads
ADA Enterprises ships our pork lift, which is priced to meet the majority of the market where they need it to be priced, via LTL shipping. This method of shipping allows you to receive this robust product on a predictable timeline and in keeping within a reasonable budget. A big part of the popularity of our pork lifts is that they are priced to be extremely competitive, while still offering benefits that meet or exceed competitor product specifications.
From a general perspective the following attributes and benefits of the ADA Enterprises pork lift are as follows:
- Having a pork lift capable of carcass removal, quickly, without having to borrow equipment from a different area or from a different operation, means that biosecurity is enhanced
- A high-capacity pork lift can help to minimize workers compensation related injuries and other concerns for employees and management, including missed work, long-term nagging injuries and liability concerns
- In some cases, rebates from your insurance carrier may be available – we can provide specification sheets that can help obtain these rebates are available – we encourage you to ask your insurance company if you qualify for potential rebates
- The Dura Bilt Pork Lift has a 2,000 lb capacity, Which is even strong enough to move boars, and means it comfortably operates as a dead sow cart
- We offer a 5 year warranty on the steel construction of the base frame unit
- Additionally there is a one year warranty on the Strong Arm 12 volt electric winch with a 25 ft steel cable and hook clamp and the 10 ft remote control power cord
- A 1 year warranty on the Interstate battery
- A 2 year warranty on the 1.5 amp battery charger
- Narrow design allows better maneuverability
- Foam-filled tires prevent flat tires even under the heaviest loads and improve smoothness in operation
- Ability to move other loads like feed buckets and awkwardly sized bags of heavy products
- Budget-oriented price point means you get an exceptional value on a high quality pork lift
Background about our pork lifts
Because ADA Enterprises prioritizes customer support and service we often have unique insights into our customers operational needs. As we began hearing specific needs from our clients regarding a mid-priced equipment offering to assist in moving dead sows from the barn, we saw an area we believed we could innovate in to provide a real solution.
Admittedly, there was some trial and error when we first introduced “Version 1.0” of our pork lift. Version 1.0 was a bit underpowered and not as robust as it needed to be to live up to the standards that we have set for ourselves, and that our customers have come to enjoy over the years. In working with our customer’s feedback we began to engineer new bearing points and increase the strength of the platform and added a heavy-duty winch so that it would be over-engineered when compared to the 500 lbs. loads it would more than likely be moving in the event that a sow died in the barn. The end result was an extremely robust, value-oriented pork lift that is capable of moving 2000 lbs.
We’re not afraid to admit that we worked with our customers closely to assess their needs and make a product that exceeds their expectations.
Benefits of using a pork lift in daily operations
The ADA Enterprises pork lift is a hand-pushed auto-crank design that is engineered to work in harmony with staff to intelligently move heavy animals without the same risk of injury as other methods – the pork lift does the heavy lifting so you and your people don’t have to.
Generally speaking, having a piece of tooling that can do this heavy lifting and requires minimal effort by staff members improves worker safety and minimizes money lost due to injury and lost time on the job. Because of the unique design, we’re able to offer this piece of equipment without breaking the budget.
Operating our Pork Lift
First use the chains that are provided to stabilize and secure the unit against movement. Having the pork lift in a stationary position makes it safer and easier as you begin to pull the animal out of the crate or pen. You will then safely wrap the cable around the head and neck area of the animal – or utilizing the shoulder if you need to secure the load better or to improve the balance of certain animals – and pull the cable until it’s snug.
Once the animal is secured into the cable system, you can begin to winch the animal out of the crate or pen. Depending on the design of your pen or the area where you are moving the dead animal from, you may need to repeat this procedure to rebalance and position the animal once in the alleyway.
Our clients recognize the build quality and engineering – and rave about our pork lifts
ADA Enterprises produces high-quality livestock products like our swine-specific products that ensure your long-term investment in your operation returns on investment, and products that help to make day-to-day chores more efficient and easier on you and your staff.
We are confident in the build quality of our products. Review the testimonials we’ve received about our products over the years. We believe we produce products for your swine operation that provide exceptional value and offer practical, easy to understand solutions for real world needs.
ADA offers premium animal support products that utilize Plastisol coated steel for long-term durability
In addition to our pork lift, ADA Enterprises offers Innovative DuraTrac animal flooring and products for calf operations or swine operations that can help you to meet a variety of needs with a realistic budget. By purchasing from ADA, you’re getting durable, long-lasting, and highly proven products that are in service in livestock operations across the United States.
We invite you to contact us and speak with a representative. ADA Enterprises can help you to plan for, or procure products that offer a unique ROI and can help inspire confidence as you ramp up your operation or seek to start a new venture. We look forward to talking with you.